If you’d like to support the Yamhill Advocate and receive a monthly print edition, please subscribe at https://www.subscribestar.com/careymartell
A complimentary copy of the first edition of the Yamhill Advocate print newspaper has been provided to all residents of Newberg and Dundee, Oregon, and the surrounding roads that consist of the Newberg public schools district. If you did not receive a copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure out what happened.
Please watch this video segment for the full story.
This first edition of the newspaper covered stories from the following articles,
- Meet the Newberg, Oregon Mafia Led by Elected Officials and Other Community Leaders
- Part 2: Meet Progressive Yamhill, the Parent Group of the NEEd Mafia Seizing Control of the County
- Newberg Student Performs at Drag Queen Show at Officially Recognized School Program Dance Center
- Truth Revealed: Recall Dave Brown Organizers Are A Radical Extremist Group in Newberg, Oregon
- The Real Timeline of the Newberg, Oregon School Board Saga Over Black Lives Matter Flags